"\"Launch on system start\" only works in XDG-compliant desktop environments. To enable the Mailspring icon in the system tray, you may need to install libappindicator.":"“在系统启动时启动”仅适用于符合XDG标准的桌面环境。要在系统托盘中启用Mailspring图标,您可能需要安装libappindicator。",
"%1$@ of %2$@":"%2$@的%1$@",
"%@ cannot be attached because it is larger than 25MB.":"%@因为大于25MB所以无法附加。",
"%@ has been installed and enabled. No need to restart! If you don't see the plugin loaded, check the console for errors.":"%@已安装并启用。无需重启!如果您没有看到加载的插件,请检查控制台是否有错误。",
"%@ is a directory. Try compressing it and attaching it again.":"%@是一个目录。尝试压缩它并再次连接。",
"%@ messages in this thread are hidden because it was moved to trash or spam.":"此会话中的 %@ 封邮件被隐藏,因为它被移动到回收站或垃圾邮件。",
"By default, mail rules are only applied to new mail as it arrives. Applying rules to your entire inbox may take a long time and degrade performance.":"默认情况下,邮件规则仅在新邮件到达时应用于新邮件。将规则应用于整个收件箱可能需要很长时间并降低性能。",
"Caching mail":"缓存邮件",
"Caching recent mail":"缓存最近的邮件",
"Can't find the selected thread in your mailbox":"无法在邮箱中找到所选会话",
"Could not find a file at path '%@'":"无法在路径'%@'找到文件",
"Could not install plugin":"无法安装插件",
"Could not reach %@. %@":"无法达到%@。 %@",
"Could not reach Mailspring. Please try again or contact support@getmailspring.com if the issue persists. (%@: %@)":"无法访问Mailspring。如果问题仍然存在,请再试一次或联系support@getmailspring.com。 (%@:%@)",
"Could not reset accounts and settings. Please delete the folder %@ manually.\n\n%@":"无法重置帐户和设置。请手动删除文件夹%@。\n \n %@",
"Encountered an error while syncing %@":"同步时遇到错误%@",
"Enter Full Screen":"进入全屏",
"Enter your email account credentials to get started.":"输入您的电子邮件帐户凭据以开始使用。",
"Enter your email account credentials to get started. Mailspring\nstores your email password securely and it is never sent to our servers.":"输入您的电子邮件帐户凭据以开始使用。 Mailspring\n安全地存储您的电子邮件密码,它永远不会发送到我们的服务器。",
"If %@ of the following conditions are met:":"如果满足以下条件%@:",
"If you enjoy Mailspring, upgrade to Mailspring Pro from %@ to enable all these great features permanently:":"如果您喜欢Mailspring,请从%@升级到Mailspring Pro以永久启用所有这些强大功能:",
"If you write a draft in another language, Mailspring will auto-detect it and use the correct spelling dictionary after a few sentences.":"如果您使用其他语言编写草稿,Mailspring会自动检测几句后使用正确的拼写字典。",
"If you've enabled link tracking or read receipts, those events will appear here!":"如果您已启用链接跟踪或阅读回执,则会在此处显示这些事件!",
"Important":"重要邮件",
"In 1 Week":"在1周内",
"In 1 hour":"在1小时内",
"In 2 Weeks":"在2周内",
"In 2 hours":"在2个小时内",
"In 3 Days":"在3天内",
"In 3 Hours":"在3个小时",
"In a Month":"在一个月内",
"In order to perform actions on this mailbox, you need to resolve the sync issue. Visit Preferences > Accounts for more information.":"要对此邮箱执行操作,您需要解决同步问题。访问“首选项”>“帐户”以获取更多信息。",
"In order to send mail through Mailspring, your email account must have a Sent Mail folder. You can specify a Sent folder manually by visiting Preferences > Folders and choosing a folder name from the dropdown menu.":"要通过Mailspring发送邮件,您的电子邮件帐户必须具有“已发送邮件”文件夹。您可以通过访问“首选项”>“文件夹”并从下拉菜单中选择文件夹名称来手动指定“已发送”文件夹。",
"In order to send mail through Mailspring, your email account must have a Trash folder. You can specify a Trash folder manually by visiting Preferences > Folders and choosing a folder name from the dropdown menu.":"要通过Mailspring发送邮件,您的电子邮件帐户必须具有“回收站”文件夹。您可以通过访问“首选项”>“文件夹”并从下拉菜单中选择文件夹名称来手动指定“回收站”文件夹。",
"Mailspring can't find your Drafts folder. To create and send mail, visit Preferences > Folders and choose a Drafts folder.":"Mailspring找不到您的“草稿”文件夹。要创建和发送邮件,请访问“首选项”>“文件夹”,然后选择“草稿”文件夹。",
"Mailspring could not find the mailsync process. If you're building Mailspring from source, make sure mailsync.tar.gz has been downloaded and unpacked in your working copy.":"Mailspring可以找到mailsync进程。如果您要从源代码构建Mailspring,请确保已在工作副本中下载并解压缩mailsync.tar.gz。",
"Mailspring could not save an attachment because you have run out of disk space.":"Mailspring无法保存附件,因为磁盘空间不足。",
"Mailspring could not save an attachment. Check that permissions are set correctly and try restarting Mailspring if the issue persists.":"Mailspring无法保存附件。检查权限是否设置正确,如果问题仍然存在,请尝试重新启动Mailspring。",
"Mailspring could not spawn the mailsync process. %@":"Mailspring无法生成mailsync进程。 %@",
"Mailspring could not store your password securely. %@ For more information, visit %@":"Mailspring无法安全地存储您的密码。 %@欲了解更多信息,请访问%@",
"Mailspring desktop notifications on Linux require Zenity. You may need to install it with your package manager.":"Linux上的Mailspring桌面通知需要Zenity。您可能需要通过软件包管理器安装。",
"Mailspring does not support stylesheets with the extension: %@":"Mailspring不支持扩展名为的样式表:%@",
"Mailspring encountered errors syncing this account. Crash reports have been sent to the Mailspring team and we'll work to fix these errors in the next release.":"Mailspring在同步此帐户时遇到错误。崩溃报告已发送给Mailspring团队,我们将努力在下一版本中修复这些错误。",
"Mailspring is clearing it's cache for %@. Depending on the size of the mailbox, this may take a few seconds or a few minutes. An alert will appear when cleanup is complete.":"Mailspring正在清除%@的缓存。根据邮箱的大小,这可能需要几秒钟或几分钟。清理完成后将显示警报。",
"Mailspring is independent %@ software, and subscription revenue allows us spend time maintaining and improving the product.":"Mailspring是独立的%@软件,订阅收入使我们可以花时间维护和改进产品。",
"Mailspring is offline":"Mailspring离线",
"Mailspring is running in dev mode and may be slower!":"Mailspring正在开发模式下运行,可能会更慢!",
"Mailspring is syncing this thread and it's attachments to the cloud. For long threads, this may take a moment.":"Mailspring正在同步此会话及其云上的附件。对于长会话,这可能需要一些时间。",
"Mailspring is unable to sync %@":"Mailspring无法同步%@",
"Mailspring reset the local cache for %@ in %@ seconds. Your mailbox will now begin to sync again.":"Mailspring在%@秒内重置%@的本地缓存。您的邮箱现在将再次开始同步。",
"Mailspring shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox. See LinkedIn profiles, Twitter bios, message history, and more.":"Mailspring会在收件箱内向您显示有关联系人的所有信息。查看LinkedIn个人资料,Twitter简历,邮件历史记录等。",
"Mailspring was unable to modify your keymaps at %@.":"Mailspring无法在%@修改您的键盘图。",
"Mailspring was unable to read the contents of your templates directory (%@). You may want to delete this folder or ensure filesystem permissions are set correctly.":"Mailspring无法读取模板目录的内容(%@)。您可能希望删除此文件夹或确保正确设置文件系统权限。",
"Mailspring was unable to reset the local cache. %@":"Mailspring无法重置本地缓存。 %@",
"Mailspring was unable to write to the file location you specified (%@).":"Mailspring无法写入您指定的文件位置(%@)。",
"Make sure you have `libsecret` installed and a keyring is present. ":"确保安装了`libsecret`并且存在密钥环。",
"Never forget to follow up! Mailspring reminds you if your messages haven't received replies.":"永远不要忘记跟进!如果您的邮件未收到回复,Mailspring会提醒您。",
"New %@":"新%@",
"New Message":"新邮件",
"Next":"继续",
"Next Month":"下个月",
"Next Week":"下周",
"Next thread":"下一个会话",
"No":"不",
"No Date":"无日期",
"No Guesses Found":"没有发现猜测",
"No Matching Profile":"没有匹配的个人资料",
"No Messages":"没有邮件",
"No important folder / label":"没有重要的文件夹/标签",
"No name provided":"没有提供名字",
"No opens":"没有打开",
"No reminders set":"没有提醒设置",
"No rules":"没有规则",
"No search results":"无搜索结果",
"No signature":"无签名",
"No update available.":"没有可用的更新。",
"No valid server found.":"找不到服务器.",
"None":"没有",
"Normal":"正常",
"Not Important":"不重要",
"Not Now":"稍后",
"Not Spam":"不是垃圾邮件",
"Note: Due to issues with your most recent payment, you've been temporarily downgraded to Mailspring %@. Click 'Billing' below to correct the issue.":"注意:由于您最近的付款问题,您已被暂时降级为Mailspring %@。点击下方的“结算”以更正问题。",
"One message in this thread is hidden because it was moved to trash or spam.":"此会话中的一封邮件被隐藏,因为它已移至回收站或垃圾邮件。",
"One or more of your mail rules have been disabled.":"您的一个或多个邮件规则已被禁用。",
"One or more of your mail rules requires the bodies of messages being processed. These rules can't be run on your entire mailbox.":"您的一封或多封邮件规则要求处理邮件正文。无法在整个邮箱上运行这些规则。",
"Resurface messages to the top of the inbox when unsnoozing":"取消Snooze时,将邮件重新显示在收件箱顶部",
"Retrying in %@ seconds":"在%@秒内重试",
"Retrying in 1 second":"在1秒内重试",
"Retrying now...":"马上重试......",
"Retrying...":"重试...",
"Return to %@":"返回%@",
"Return to conversation list":"返回对话列表",
"Revert custom HTML?":"还原自定义HTML?",
"Rich contact profiles":"丰富的联系人资料",
"Rules only apply to the selected account.":"规则仅适用于所选帐户。",
"Run with Debug Flags":"使用Debug Flags运行",
"Run with debug flags?":"使用Debug Flags运行?",
"Save Draft as Template...":"将草稿保存为模板...",
"Save Image":"保存图像",
"Save Into...":"保存到...",
"Save New Package":"保存新Package",
"Saving reminder...":"保存提醒......",
"Saving send date...":"保存发送日期......",
"Scaling":"缩放",
"Scaling adjusts the entire UI, including icons, dividers, and text. Messages you send will still have the same font size. Decreasing scale significantly may make dividers and icons too small to click.":"缩放调整整个UI,包括图标,分隔符和文本。您发送的邮件也是相同的字体大小。减小缩放比例可能会使分隔线和图标太小而无法点击。",
"Scanning":"扫描",
"Scanning messages":"扫描邮件",
"Schedule messages to re-appear later to keep your inbox clean and focus on immediate todos.":"安排邮件重新出现,以保持收件箱清洁,并专注于即时待办事项。",
"Schedule messages to send at the ideal time to maximize your email reply rate or automate drip emails.":"在合适的时间发送的邮件,可以提高您的电子邮件回复率或自动逐个发送邮件。",
"Schedule this message to send at the ideal time. Mailspring makes it easy to control the fabric of spacetime!":"在合适的时间发送邮件。Mailspring可以轻松调整时间空间!",
"Snooze emails to return at any time that suits you. Schedule messages to send at the ideal time. Mailspring makes it easy to control the fabric of spacetime!":"Snooze可以使邮件小憩一会儿并在您合适的时候重新返回。在任意时间发送邮件。Mailspring可以轻松调整时间空间!",
"Snooze messages":"Snooze邮件",
"Snooze this email and it'll return to your inbox later. Click here or swipe across the thread in your inbox to snooze.":"Snooze此电子邮件,稍后它会重新返回您的收件箱。点击此处或在收件箱中的会话滑动即可使邮件Snooze。",
"Snoozed":"已设置为Snoozed",
"Some providers require an app password.":"某些服务商需要应用密码。",
"Someone":"有人",
"Sorry, Mailspring was unable to deliver this message: %@":"抱歉,Mailspring无法发送此邮件:%@",
"Sorry, something went wrong when this account was added to Mailspring. If you do not see the account, try linking it again. %@":"抱歉,将此帐户添加到Mailspring后出现问题。如果您没有看到该帐户,请尝试重新关联该帐户。 %@",
"Sorry, the file you selected does not look like an image. Please choose a file with one of the following extensions: %@":"抱歉,您选择的文件看起来不像图像。请选择具有以下扩展名之一的文件:%@",
"Sorry, this account does not appear to have an inbox folder so this feature is disabled.":"抱歉,此帐户似乎没有收件箱文件夹,因此禁用此功能。",
"Sorry, this folder does not exist.":"抱歉,这个文件夹不存在。",
"Sorry, we can't interpret %@ as a valid date.":"抱歉,我们无法将%@解释为有效日期。",
"Sorry, we can't parse %@ as a valid date.":"抱歉,我们无法将%@解析为有效日期。",
"Sorry, we couldn't save your signature image to Mailspring's servers. Please try again.\n\n(%@)":"抱歉,我们无法将您的签名图像保存到Mailspring的服务器。请再试一次。\n\n%@)",
"Sorry, we had trouble logging you in":"抱歉,登录您账号时我们出现了问题",
"Sorry, we were unable to complete the translation request.":"抱歉,我们无法完成翻译请求。",
"Sorry, we were unable to contact the Mailspring servers to share this thread.\n\n%@":"抱歉,我们无法联系Mailspring服务器以共享此会话。\n\n%@",
"Sorry, you can't attach more than 25MB of attachments":"抱歉,您无法添加超过25MB的附件",
"Sorry, you must create plugins in the dev/packages folder.":"抱歉,您必须在dev/packages文件夹中创建插件。",
"Sorry, you must give your plugin a unique name.":"抱歉,您必须为插件添加一个唯一的名称。",
"Sorry, your SMTP server does not support basic username / password authentication.":"抱歉,您的SMTP服务器不支持基本的用户名/密码验证。",
"Subscribe to different update channels to receive previews of new features. Note that some update channels may be less stable!":"订阅不同的更新频道以接收新功能的预览。请注意,某些更新频道可能不太稳定!",
"Subscription":"订阅",
"Successfully connected to %@!":"成功连接到%@!",
"Swipe gesture and backspace / delete move messages to trash":"滑动手势和退格/删除键将邮件移至回收站",
"Switching back to a signature template will overwrite the custom HTML you've entered.":"切换回签名模板将覆盖您输入的自定义HTML。",
"Thank you for helping debug Mailspring. Mailspring will now restart.":"感谢您帮助调试Mailspring。 Mailspring现在将重启。",
"Thank you for using %@ and supporting independent software. Get the most out of your subscription: explore pro features below or visit the %@ to learn more about reminders, templates, activity insights, and more.":"感谢您使用%@和支持独立软件。充分利用您的订阅:浏览下面的专业版功能或访问%@以了解有关提醒,模板,活动见解等的更多信息。",
"Thank you!":"谢谢",
"Thanks for downloading Mailspring! Would you like to move it to your Applications folder?":"感谢您下载Mailspring!您要将其移至“应用程序”文件夹吗?",
"The Mailspring Team":"Mailspring团队",
"The Outlook server said you must sign in via a web browser.":"Outlook服务器表示您必须通过Web浏览器登录。",
"The SMTP server would not relay a message. You may need to authenticate.":"SMTP服务器不会中继邮件。您可能需要进行身份验证。",
"The contact sidebar in Mailspring Pro shows information about the people and companies you're emailing with.":"Mailspring Pro中的联系人侧栏显示有关您通过电子邮件发送的人员和公司的信息。",
"The from address has changed since you started sending this draft. Double-check the draft and click 'Send' again.":"自您开始发送此草稿以来,发件人地址已更改。仔细检查草稿并再次单击“发送”。",
"The message contains an empty template area.":"该邮件包含一个空模板区域。",
"The message contains an illegial attachment that is not allowed by the server.":"该邮件包含服务器不允许的非法附件。",
"The message has been blocked because no sender is configured.":"邮件已被阻止,因为未配置发件人。",
"The message has been blocked by Yahoo - you have exceeded your daily sending limit.":"该邮件已被Yahoo阻止 - 您已超出每日发送限制。",
"The message has been blocked by Yahoo's outbound spam filter.":"该邮件已被Yahoo的出站垃圾邮件过滤器阻止。",
"The message is addressed to a name that doesn't appear to be a recipient (\"%@\")":"邮件发送到一个看起来不是收件人的名称(“%@”)",
"The message mentions an attachment but none are attached.":"该邮件提到附件但没有附件。",
"The plugin or theme folder you selected doesn't contain a package.json file, or it was invalid JSON. %@":"您选择的插件或主题文件夹不包含package.json文件,或者它是无效的JSON。 %@",
"The plugin or theme you selected has not been upgraded to support Mailspring. If you're the developer, update the package.json's engines field to include \"mailspring\".\n\nFor more information, see this migration guide: %@":"您选择的插件或主题尚未升级为支持Mailspring。如果您是开发人员,请更新package.json的引擎字段以包含“mailspring”。\n\n有关详细信息,请参阅此迁移指南:%@",
"The server said you must sign in via your webmail.":"服务器说您必须通过您的网络邮箱登录。",
"The subject field is blank.":"主题字段为空白。",
"The template and its file will be permanently deleted.":"模板及其文件将被永久删除。",
"The thread %@ does not exist in your mailbox!":"您的邮箱中不存在会话%@!",
"Theme Color":"主题颜色",
"Theme and Style":"主题和风格",
"Themes":"主题",
"There are %@ more messages in this thread that are not in spam or trash.":"此会话中有%@封邮件没有归为垃圾邮件或回收站。",
"These features were %@ of the messages you sentin this time period, so these numbers do not reflect all of your activity. To enableread receipts and link tracking on emails you send, click the %@ or link tracking %@ icons in the composer.":"这些功能是您在此时间段内发送的邮件的%@,因此这些数字并不反映您的所有活动。要在您发送的电子邮件上启用回执和链接跟踪,请单击编辑器中的%@或链接跟踪%@图标。",
"This Weekend":"这周末",
"This account is invalid or Mailspring could not find the Inbox or All Mail folder. %@":"此帐户无效或Mailspring无法找到收件箱或所有邮件文件夹。 %@",
"This looks like a Gmail account! While it's possible to setup an App Password and connect to Gmail via IMAP, Mailspring also supports Google OAuth. Go back and select \"Gmail & Google Apps\" from the provider screen.":"这看起来像一个Gmail帐户!虽然可以设置应用程序密码并通过IMAP连接到Gmail,但Mailspring也支持Google OAuth。返回并从提供商屏幕中选择“Gmail和Google Apps”。",
"This plugin or theme %@ does not list \"mailspring\" in it's package.json's \"engines\" field. Ask the developer to test the plugin with Mailspring and add it, or follow the instructions here: %@":"这个插件或主题%@没有在它的package.json的“engines”字段中列出“mailspring”。请开发人员使用Mailspring测试插件并添加它,或按照此处的说明操作:%@",
"This rule has been disabled. Make sure the actions below are valid and re-enable the rule.":"此规则已被禁用。确保以下操作有效并重新启用规则。",
"This thread has been moved to the top of your inbox by Mailspring.":"此会话已被Mailspring移至收件箱顶部。",
"This thread was brought back to the top of your inbox as a reminder":"此会话作为提醒返回到收件箱的顶部",
"This thread will come back to the top of your inbox if nobody replies by:":"如果没有人回复,此会话将返回收件箱的顶部:",
"To create a template you need to fill the body of the current draft.":"要创建模板,您需要填写当前草稿的正文。",
"To develop plugins, you should run Mailspring with debug flags. This gives you better error messages, the debug version of React, and more. You can disable it at any time from the Developer menu.":"要开发插件,您应该使用debug标志运行Mailspring。这为您提供了更好的错误消息,React的调试版本等等。您可以随时从“开发人员”菜单中将其禁用。",
"To listen for the Gmail Oauth response, Mailspring needs to start a webserver on port ${LOCAL_SERVER_PORT}. Please go back and try linking your account again. If this error persists, use the IMAP/SMTP option with a Gmail App Password.\n\n%@":"要接收Gmail Oauth响应,Mailspring需要在端口 ${LOCAL_SERVER_PORT} 上启动网络服务器。请返回并尝试再次关联您的帐户。如果此错误仍然存在,请使用带有Gmail应用密码的IMAP / SMTP选项。\n\n%@",
"Upgrade to %@ to use all these great features permanently:":"升级到%@以永久使用所有这些强大功能:",
"Upgrade to Mailspring Pro":"升级到Mailspring Pro",
"Upgrade to Pro today!":"立即升级到Pro!",
"Use 24-hour clock":"使用24小时制",
"Use Mailspring as default mail client":"使用Mailspring作为默认邮件客户端",
"Use the Activity tab to get a birds-eye view of your mailbox: open and click rates, subject line effectiveness, and more.":"使用“活动”选项卡可以获得邮箱的鸟瞰视图:打开和点击率,主题行效果等。",
"Visit Windows Settings to change your default mail client":"访问Windows设置以更改默认邮件客户端",
"Visit Windows Settings to finish making Mailspring your mail client":"访问Windows设置以完成Mailspring作为您的邮件客户端",
"We encountered a problem moving to the Applications folder. Try quitting the application and moving it manually.":"我们在移动到“应用程序”文件夹时遇到问题。尝试退出应用程序并手动移动它。",
"We encountered a problem with your local email database. %@\n\nCheck that no other copies of Mailspring are running and click Rebuild to reset your local cache.":"我们在您的本地电子邮件数据库上遇到了问题。 %@\n\n 检查Mailspring的其他副本是否正在运行,然后单击“重建”以重置本地缓存。",
"We encountered a problem with your local email database. We will now attempt to rebuild it.":"我们在您的本地电子邮件数据库上遇到了问题。我们现在将尝试重建它。",
"We encountered an SMTP Gateway error that prevented this message from being delivered to all recipients. The message was only sent successfully to these recipients:\n%@\n\nError: %@":"我们遇到SMTP网关错误,导致无法将此邮件发送给所有收件人。邮件仅成功发送给这些收件人:\n%@\n\n 错误:%@",
"We were unable to deliver this message to some recipients. Click 'See Details' for more information.":"我们无法将此消息发送给某些收件人。单击“查看详细信息”以获取更多信息。",
"We were unable to deliver this message.":"我们无法发送此邮件。",
"We're having trouble billing your Mailspring subscription.":"我们无法为您的Mailspring订阅收费。",
"We've picked a set of keyboard shortcuts based on your email account and platform. You can also pick another set:":"我们根据您的电子邮件帐户和平台选择了一组键盘快捷键。你也可以选择另一套:",
"Website":"网站",
"Welcome to Mailspring":"欢迎来到Mailspring",
"When composing, automatically":"在写作时,自动",
"When enabled, Mailspring will notify you as soon as someone reads this message. Sending to a group? Mailspring shows you which recipients opened your email so you can follow up with precision.":"启用后,Mailspring会在有人阅读此邮件后立即通知您。发送给一组人? Mailspring会显示哪些收件人打开了您的电子邮件,以便您可以精确跟进。",
"When link tracking is turned on, Mailspring will notify you when recipients click links in this email.":"启用链接跟踪后,Mailspring会在收件人单击此电子邮件中的链接时通知您。",
"When reading messages, mark as read":"阅读邮件时,标记为已读",
"With activity tracking, you’ll know as soon as someone reads your message. Sending to a group? Mailspring shows you which recipients opened your email so you can follow up with precision.":"通过活动跟踪,只要有人阅读您的邮件,您就会知道。发送给一组人? Mailspring会显示哪些收件人打开了您的电子邮件,以便您可以精确跟进。",
"Would you like to make Mailspring your default mail client?":"你想让Mailspring成为你的默认邮件客户端吗?",
"Write a reply…":"写回复......",
"Write better emails with LinkedIn profiles, Twitter bios, message history, and more in the right sidebar.":"使用右侧边栏中的LinkedIn个人资料,Twitter简历,消息历史记录等编写更好的电子邮件。",
"You are using %@, which is free! You can link up to four email accounts and try pro features like send later, read receipts and reminders a few times a week.":"你使用的是%@,这是免费的!您最多可以链接四个电子邮件帐户,并一周有几次机会尝试专业功能,如稍后发送,阅读回执和提醒。",
"You are using %@, which is free! You can link up to four email accounts and try pro features like snooze, send later, read receipts and reminders a few times a week.":"你使用的是%@,这是免费的!您最多可以链接四个电子邮件帐户,并一周有几次机会尝试专业功能,如Snooze,稍后发送,阅读回执和提醒。",
"You can add reminders to %1$@ emails each %2$@ with Mailspring Basic.":"您可以使用Mailspring Basic为%1$@电子邮件添加提醒%2$@。",
"You can choose a shortcut set to use keyboard shortcuts of familiar email clients. To edit a shortcut, click it in the list below and enter a replacement on the keyboard.":"您可以选择熟悉的邮件客户端的快捷键集合作为快捷键。要编辑快捷键,请在下面的列表中单击它,然后在键盘上输入替换。",
"You can get open and click notifications for %1$@ emails each %2$@ with Mailspring Basic.":"您可以使用Mailspring Basic获取每个%2$@的%1$@电子邮件的打开和点击通知。",
"You can schedule sending of %1$@ emails each %2$@ with Mailspring Basic.":"您可以安排使用Mailspring Basic发送%1$@电子邮件%2$@。",
"You can share %1$@ emails each %2$@ with Mailspring Basic.":"您可以使用Mailspring Basic与%2$@分享%1$@电子邮件。",
"You can snooze %1$@ emails each %2$@ with Mailspring Basic.":"您可以使用Mailspring Basic为每个%2$@Snooze%1$@电子邮件。",
"You can switch back to stable from the preferences.":"您可以从首选项切换回稳定。",
"You can view contact profiles for %1$@ emails each %2$@ with Mailspring Basic.":"您可以使用Mailspring Basic查看%1$@电子邮件的联系人资料%2$@。",
"You haven't created any mail rules. To get started, define a new rule above and tell Mailspring how to process your inbox.":"您尚未创建任何邮件规则。要开始使用,请在上面定义一条新规则,然后告诉Mailspring如何处理您的收件箱。",
"You may need to %@ to your Yandex account before connecting email apps. If you use two-factor auth, you need to create an %@ for Mailspring.":"在连接电子邮件应用之前,您可能需要%@到您的Yandex帐户。如果使用双因素身份验证,则需要为Mailspring创建%@。",
"You may need to configure aliases with your mail provider (Outlook, Gmail) before using them.":"在使用之前,您可能需要为邮件提供商(Outlook,Gmail)配置别名。",
"You must provide a name for your template.":"您必须为模板提供名称。",
"You must provide a template name.":"您必须提供模板名称。",
"You must provide contents for your template.":"您必须提供模板的内容。",
"You need to provide one or more recipients before sending the message.":"您需要在发送邮件之前提供一个或多个收件人。",
"You'll find Mailspring, along with other options, listed in Default Apps > Mail.":"您可以在“默认应用”>“邮件”中找到Mailspring以及其他选项。",
"You're on a pre-release channel. We'd love your feedback.":"你正在发布预发布频道。我们很期待您的反馈。",
"You're running the latest version of Mailspring (%@).":"您正在运行最新版本的Mailspring(%@)。",
"You're syncing more than four accounts — please consider paying for Mailspring Pro!":"您正在同步超过四个帐户 - 请考虑付款转为Mailspring Pro!",
"You've reached your quota":"你已达到配额",
"Your Mailspring ID is missing required fields - you may need to reset Mailspring. %@":"您的Mailspring ID缺少必填字段 - 您可能需要重置Mailspring。 %@",
"Your `Sent Mail` folder could not be automatically detected. Visit Preferences > Folders to choose a Sent folder and then try again.":"您的“已发邮件”文件夹无法自动检测到。访问“首选项”>“文件夹”以选择已发送文件夹,然后重试。",
"Your `Trash` folder could not be automatically detected. Visit Preferences > Folders to choose a Trash folder and then try again.":"您的`回收站`文件夹无法自动检测到。访问“首选项”>“文件夹”以选择“回收站”文件夹,然后重试。",
"Your name":"您的姓名",
"Your updated localization will be reviewed and included in a future version of Mailspring.":"您的本地化更新将被审核并包含在Mailspring的未来版本中。",
"iCloud requires that you create a unique app password for email apps like Mailspring. Follow %@ to create one and then paste it below.":"iCloud要求您为Mailspring等电子邮件应用创建唯一的应用密码。按%@创建一个,然后将其粘贴到下面。",